Services & Installation
With over 30 years of experience in the window & door industry Ridley is proud to offer solutions for all of your project needs. We welcome custom requests for:
- Our own in house installation crews. Experienced. Professional. Efficient.
- A full scale service department equipped to find a solution for any problem
- An experienced sales team capable of guiding you through all of our custom products and options
- Knowledgeable sales staff able to guide professionals to standard window and door sizes on new builds in order to be cost effective
- Complete freedom to customize design and aesthetics to suit the modern, commercial or residential project
- Industry leading warranties on both wood and extruded aluminum products
For all architectural details such as design and performance from our partner Norwood Windows & Doors click here.
For all architectural details from our partner Kolbe please click here.
Installation is key to window and door performance. Ridley Windows & Doors Installers are certified professionals with extensive industry experience.
Residential installation methods typically fall within, but are not limited to New Construction, Retrofitting and Full Frame Removal.
Ridley Windows & Doors are installed into openings prepared by the builder.
Existing windows and doors are removed. New Ridley Windows & Doors are installed with minimum disruption to interior millwork.
Full Frame Removal
Existing windows, doors and millwork are removed. New Ridley Windows & Doors as well as new interior millwork are installed.
We remove and dispose old windows and doors.
Are you looking to have your product serviced? Click here for more information.