Services & Installation
Ridley Windows & Doors provides a window that will replicate any historical detail while meeting current performance and energy efficiency standards. On each project, Ridley Windows & Doors can provide our own expert installation crews and experienced Service Department to ensure long-term performance and operation of our products.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and our ability to work with you from the planning stage to the final install. Your satisfaction is our reputation. To find out more please contact us.
To maintain the integrity of the original design our Historical retrofitting installation process is as follows:
- The existing window is removed from the outside to a determined point of the frame.
- All the weights and chains are removed exposing the open cavity.
- A portion of the inside frame remains and the existing interior trim can be cleaned and repainted on site.
- The open cavity is blocked and foamed to accept the new window that has been made to replicate the old window including the exterior trim.
- The new window is installed from the outside for a seamless fit against the inside frame.
We remove and dispose old windows and doors.
Restore vs Replace
Not sure whether you should restore or replace your old windows and doors? Let us walk you through both methods and help you choose an option that suits you best. For more information please click here.
Are you looking to have your product serviced? Click here for more information.